Monday, December 30, 2013

*NEW - My Life My Moment


This digital scrap kit will help you record the moments in your life that you wish to hang onto forever. It has 67 wonderful elements and 16 coordinating papers to help you do just that. All saved at 300 dpi, not all is shown.

Available now!

Images below are linked to the tutorials:


My Life My Moment created by myself



Goldie created by myself


This beautiful tag, My Life My Moment was created by Annie of Dolphin's Den


Another stunning tag, My Life My Moment by Manuela of Black4Roses

Absolutely beautiful tag, My Life My Moment by Sharon of Tagalicious Tags & Tuts

This stunning tag, My Life My Moment was created by Laura of Lee's Creationz

This stunning tag, "My Life My Moments" was created by Sonja of Sonja's Sazzy World

This gorgeous tag, My Life My Moment was created by Lise of Lise's PSP Stuff


This elegenat tag, "Frog Princess" was created by Rita of LadyArie's Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment